Again, we have to remember to pull any names off the list that did come in or called to schedule an appointment, because this email is the “Threat of Disconnect!”
Subject line jumps right out there with “Removing …” and goes immediately into “been trying to get ahold of you but haven’t heard back.” What is important here is that we never say just what “inactive status” is, just that we haven’t heard from them. We just want them to call.
Now typically, in a chiropractic office “inactive status” really means they’ll need a new exam, or need new x-rays, but we don’t want to explain that here. Again, we just want them to call.
Why Do Emails like the examples above work so much better to get a business’ phone ringing?
The above email style works because:
- Each email is individually designed to target specific points of the client’s psychology at each point of the cycle.
- It drives the reader to take action.
- It's about reminding your patients that you are still there and that you care about them.
- The "Call to Action" at the end is topical without being pushy.
When you build out content like this, people will open it and immediately have a "good feeling" about the person who sent it (who they already like because they are existing customers). This leads to them wanting to come back in and do business with you.
But What If You Don’t Have a List?
You’ve never collected emails, or are just now realizing the importance of using some different marketing channels to grow your practice.
HealthBeat Online can help design a program to collect and store those emails so they can be used in various ways.
Here’s how you do it:
- Start by re-designing your intake paperwork to capture the email addresses of new patients.
- If you need help getting those forms posted on your website, just let us know … we’re happy to help.
- Offer a “special” or other low-cost incentive to capture emails from your existing patients when they come in.
- Start sending the following emails to new patients when they come in to get them used to receiving emails from you.